Who we can assist
- Existing international students
- Aspiring study abroad students
What we can help with
- Assistance in deferring the admission that you may have secured this year, to the next available semester.
- Assistance in securing fresh new Admissions for the January 2021 batch.
- Assistance in rightfully securing the visas if you have faced visa appointments/interviews cancellations.
Let us know your concerns, we shall be happy to assist you. Fill up the form, our counselors/ advisors would get back to you immediately.
Coronavirus’ Global Preventive Measures creates panic amongst International Students, Whizstorm Inc. supports the global student community
Coronavirus identified in China in December 2019 also known as SARS-CoV-2 or the COVID-19 impacted the whole world after a massive outbreak in the major towns in China. Coronavirus is amongst the most reported infectious diseases and global efforts are being taken to curb its impact on human health. However, the virus has not only endangered public health but is also making it difficult for people to carry on with their normal lives due to all the preventive and safety measures undertaken at all public places and transport stations.
Though coronavirus has affected everyone’s international and domestic travel plans, we strongly recommend international students to consult their study abroad advisors and counselors before making any major decisions about their current academic situations.
Many colleges and universities around the globe have canceled classroom sessions and have asked their students to vacate the campuses to prevent further spread of Coronavirus. Some programs have been shifted to online mode. Higher education schedules have been disrupted, most importantly for international students as these sudden announcements will disturb their course structure, academic and financial planning, and visa status. Students and parents are struggling to think of alternative plans that will allow them to reduce unnecessary delays and expense.
People directly concerned about the changes brought on by the Coronavirus pandemic are:
1. Enrolled students who are currently pursuing some course abroad-
- Being enrolled in a program in a foreign country is a highly demanding and challenging experience financially and academically. Adjusting to the new environment and people, finding work and studying is enough to keep international students occupied and immersed. To top it, in circumstances such as the shutting down of schools on account of a pandemic is the last thing you want. Also, this being the most uncertain circumstance you will not get easy answers, which can lead to further anxiety. Whizstorm’s experts suggest you not panic and they will help you explore the best options suitable in your case, design a better plan for you and come up with a solution that reduces financial risk and delay.
2. Parents of these students-
- Whizstorm understands, it is obvious, that being parents, you are worried about your child’s future and career prospects. You don’t want them to have education gaps in their profile and also at the same time their safety and health are your topmost priority. You are not alone, parents worldwide are concerned about these factors. As there is no single platform to get your queries solved and guide you in the right direction, it becomes difficult to know what would be the best thing to do for your child. Whizstorm is here to help you explore alternative options and not let your child lose money or time.
3. Scheduled students who are in the process to join an educational institution abroad-
- Students who anticipated flying abroad and starting a new life as an international student in the FALL (August / September) semester 2020 might be asked to stay back for safety precautions against Coronavirus. Students who were planning to join the Summer (April / May) batch, will have to defer their study abroad plans to the next semester. It may be a huge waste of time money and resources for a lot of students if the Colleges are unable to start the classes on time. This has rendered students confused and clueless. Whizstorm is here to help you explore alternative options and not let you lose money or time.