Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Whizstorm Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a legally registered company in India, with its Head Office at: 203, 2nd Floor, Falcon Court, Hari Om Nagar, Mulund East, Mumbai, 400081, State: Maharashtra, India.
It is involved in education abroad consulting & related activities to students, parents & affiliates & partners based in India & anywhere outside India. whizstorm.com through its website, provides consulting services like; international admissions to various UG, PG degree programs, such as Bachelors, Masters or Postgraduate or Doctoral or Short Term Courses & Certifications that can be pursued abroad at various Institutions like Universities or Colleges or Institutes & in various countries like United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland & more. Whizstorm provides all kind of assistance related to studying abroad to its clients.
The website http://www.whizstorm.com would be here on to referred as whizstorm.com
CLIENTS here on are referred to as students, parents representing underage clients i.e. Students below 18 years of age, institutions representing their own students, or associates or affiliates or franchisees representing their own students & showing the willingness to avail the services offered by Whizstorm anytime.
A registered user indicates his/her acceptance of the terms below by clicking on the appropriate button while signing up for the services.
Hence your (or any client’s) use of the website(s) mentioned above at any time constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these terms. If you DO NOT agree to any or all of the terms OR DO NOT understand the terms OR BOTH, then you should immediately discontinue using the website mentioned above.
Whizstorm remains the final authority & reserves the right to change these terms & policies from time to time without notice. You as a CLIENT & a user fully agree without any reservations that it is your responsibility to review these terms & policies and familiarize yourself with the alterations & modifications to this agreement. Your continued & regular use of the website whizstorm.com after such revisions will constitute as your agreement to the updated terms & conditions.
About WHIZSTORM :
whizstorm.com is one of the subsidiaries of Whizstorm Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as WHIZSTORM in this document). WHIZSTORM.com is in the business of providing consulting services & assistance to its CLIENTS to pursue education abroad at various institutions located around the world. WHIZSTORM is global in nature providing its services globally to students & professionals seeking consultation to study at various institutions around the world.
WHIZSTORM provides consultation to its CLIENTS based on the academic & financial credentials provided at the time of registration & enrolment. While the CLIENT is liable to provide all necessary academic background in detail, including sending the documents electronically, they are also responsible to declare their total financial capability, ability to pay the fees to the institutions abroad. Based on the inputs provided by the CLIENT, Whizstorm.com customizes a study abroad plan for the CLIENT & subsequently provides the consultation further after approval of the plan by the client.
Whizstorm.com provides guidance & assistance to the CLIENTS about various education opportunities available globally. It is a team of professionals who are NOT attorneys & is NOT affiliated with any government agency. Hence the customized plans, consultation provided at all times DOES NOT constitute as a legal advice.
Registration on www.whistorm.com :
There are many areas on the website Whizstorm.com where the CLIENT is not required to do any registration process. But to avail additional facilities like creating the account, accessing free resume builder, all free facilities listed, enrolment forms, document manager system & maintaining the profile, the CLIENT needs to do a registration by providing correct First Name, Last name, valid & legal Email Address & the legal & Mobile Number.
The WHIZSTORM management reserves the right to terminate the membership of any CLIENT in case of submission of wrong, misleading, fake NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS & MOBILE NUMBER without notice.
While registering on the website, the CLIENT is asked to choose the USER NAME & PASSWORD. It would be the CLIENT’s responsibility to protect both login credentials & NOT TO disclose the same to anyone. Any issues arising out of the misuse (with/without knowledge & approval of the CLIENT) of the USER NAME & PASSWORD, & subsequent liabilities further, the CLIENT will be entirely responsible.
The CLIENT is always free to RE-SET the password, in case there is any suspicion of misuse. In any case, the CLIENT is also responsible to notify Whizstorm.com management about the possible misuse. The CLIENT can notify immediately email@example.com. The management at its own discretion reserves the right to terminate any suspicious, un-authorized account holder at any time without notice.
Your Use of our Website
Whizstorm through its website http://www.whizstorm.com disseminates a variety of information, advices, opinions, reviews, comments, suggestions or material which would be of importance to the prospective student seeking international education in countries like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain, Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden & other European Countries, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Parts of Emirates, India & elsewhere.
You AGREE that:
- You, as an individual, would be the sole owner of the account opened on our website after registration & you will NOT permit anyone else on your behalf to operate, communicate, manage & avail the services offered by Whizstorm.
- You would always remain a lawful user by NOT impersonating any other person or entity, or make any sort of misrepresentation or give any false information to avail any kinds of services from Whizstorm.
- You will NOT open more than one or multiple accounts on the website http://www.whizstorm.com under any circumstances. At any given point if it is discovered by the authorities at Whizstorm, it would be momentarily de-activated or deleted & the fees or the amount paid for the respective services under those accounts would be immediately forfeited.
- Creating any fake identity, or impersonating any other person & subsequently availing the services offered by Whizstorm by giving false information, documents, identity & any legal issues arising out of it anytime later, the responsibility & the onus would be on you, as a user & hence solely responsible for the future consequences.
- You would disclose the correct Country of Birth, Country of Citizenship, Country of Residence while you plan to avail the services of Whizstorm. You agree that Whizstorm services through its website http://www.whizstorm.com are NOT available in few countries. The list of services & subsequently the list countries where the services are available may change from time to time, without notice. You also agree that Whizstorm's service offerings may vary from country to country.
- It is your responsibility to know the legal age in your own State, Province, Country to avail any of Whizstorm's services online through its website http://www.whizstorm.com. In no way Whizstorm would be responsible for any legal issues arising out of it any point in time. Whizstorm's services through its website http://www.whizstorm.com may NOT be used by minors. Hence in case of a minor, it would be a responsibility of the parent(s) or a legal guardian to contact Whizstorm, not only to give the consent to Whizstorm about the minor applicant but also to give correct & full information & documents as & when required by Whizstorm.
- You would always give right, correct & complete information to Whizstorm. You also agree to give all necessary documents to Whizstorm electronically as & when required. Whizstorm reserves the right to hold or discontinue the process if the necessary information or documents or both are NOT sent on time.
- You would always keep Whizstorm updated about the changes in your profile, such changes in academic or educational qualifications, percentages, grades, financial status, work experience details, test scores such as SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, USMLE, DDS or any such test which is a mandatory requirement for studying abroad that is enforced by the international institutions. You completely agree to submit full information at all times so that Whizstorm is in a right position to guide you in the study abroad plan. Based on the information provided, Whizstorm assists, suggests & recommends the user with possible options to study abroad & the related processes thereafter.
- Whizstorm does NOT give any guarantee or offers any sort assurance about getting an admission or scholarships or financial assistance or any kind of fellowship or student visa. All of these decisions are with the respective authorities & Whizstorm would have NO role to play in admissions & visa decision making. Hence the USER or the CLIENT would be solely responsible for the possible rejection of university/college admission or the visa refusal.
- Whizstorm provides an "optional" visa guidance & assistance service strictly as per the rules & regulations laid down by the respective Countries & their High Commissions, Embassies & Consulates. Whizstorm or any of its affiliate partners or associates neither process or issue visas for students nor issue a support letter to the students/parents.
- Whizstorm is having a team of professionals who are NOT attorneys & is NOT affiliated with any government agency. Hence the user must accept & understand that it does not constitute as a legal advice.
- Whizstorm takes NO responsibility of issues of any nature arising out of fake or fraudulent documentation or information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. In this regard, Whizstorm has the right to suspend, terminate, and refuse any and all current or future use of the service.
- Student Visa approval or denial is always at the discretion of the respective country's Consulates, High Commissions & Embassies. Hence Whizstorm & its employees, representatives, franchisees, affiliates, agents, subsidiaries, partners are NOT responsible for obtaining the Visa nor are they in any way responsible for obtaining the denial or rejection.
- Apart from the "Optional Complimentary Visa assistance" service provided by the WHIZSTORM, the users, CLIENTS (students and parents) are encouraged to visit Foreign Entry Requirements page on the respective country websites for visa related most updated information.
- Time being the essence of the whole study abroad process, keeping the process streamlined with respect to the time & also keeping in mind the requirements & expectations of the institutions, you agree to act on time. Any delay on your part & issues arising out of such delay, WHIZSTORM would NOT be held responsible for any losses arising out of these issues.
- You will NOT host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.
- You will NOT upload, post, transmit or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the WHIZSTORM owned websites, or that of other computer systems or the computer network or the Internet;
- You will NOT upload, post, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- You will NOT post, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- You will NOT upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to OR information that harm minors in any way;
- You will NOT host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of the Republic of India, or any other countries, regions, states or provinces & its relationship with the Republic of India.
- You will be using the WHIZSTORM services for a genuine purpose seeking assistance to study abroad & seek good professional opportunities in your own country & elsewhere. You completely agree at all times that will use the WHIZSTORM services for lawful purpose(s) at all times, solely with an intention of seeking assistance to study abroad within the limitations of the WHIZSTORM’s offerings. User or CLIENT accept & agree that during the entire process, users & CLIENT’s individual efforts are equally important. Hence the user completely accepts & agrees to give full co-operation at all times, in order to execute the "Study Abroad" plan systematically & successfully.
- You accept & agree at all times that you will NOT further use the WHIZSTORM’s assistance & any or all of its services for any illegal, criminal, unlawful, immoral, prohibited activities like; Money Laundering, unlawful commercialized vice, illegal immigration, human trafficking, prostitution, espionage, sabotage, acts of terrorism or supporting such activities, visa & immigration related frauds; which is against the laws of the Republic of India or any other country or International Laws in place.
In such matters, WHIZSTORM would immediately discontinue its services to the user(s) & report the matter to the legal authorities & assist them with all necessary support related to the legal matter.
Finally you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities with respect to the services undertaken by you. You will not use the WHIZSTORM services to provide commercial services to, or for the benefit of, any third party by means of offering sale of any products / services through WHIZSTORM, or solicitation of any nature to any service providers or advertisers.
Whizstorm through its website http://www.whizstorm.com collects information that is necessary to secure admissions to various study programs internationally. During the process it may be required to disclose the information collected from the user or an associate, or a franchisee or a partner (student/parent i.e. a CLIENT) to the respective service providers, locally, nationally or globally in order to provide service availed by the CLIENT.
By the use of WHIZSTORM’s services through its website http://www.whizstorm.com you expressly consent to WHIZSTORM about the collection of your overall data & your personal information to avail services listed on the respective websites mentioned above.
Governing Laws & Jurisdiction:
The website http://www.whizstorm.com is controlled by Whizstorm, a company legally registered in India, strictly under the Indian laws. However the Whizstorm websites & its severs may or may not be hosted in India. The data, website, user information may or may not be stored in India. But the provision of services & organization of its processes are controlled & governed and controlled from India.
Hence the terms and conditions and the usage of the services are in accordance & strictly governed by the laws in India. Furthermore, the company is based in Mumbai city in the state of Maharashtra, in India. Hence by accessing the Whizstorm website http://www.whizstorm.com, you agree to the statutes & laws of the state of Maharashtra in India, and will be applicable to all of the matters relating to the use of this website, purchase of any product or service through these websites at all times.
You agree & accept at all times that your agreement to the use of the Whizstorm website http://www.whizstorm.com is deemed to have signed & executed in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra in India. Hence you also expressly submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India, in respect of any dispute arising out of the use of any of the site material, services or packages of Whizstorm or any other matter relating to the use of the data, information, documents or any dispute related to financial transactions.
You expressly waive any objection of whatsoever nature to Indian jurisdiction and agree not to raise any objection or take any plea as to Indian jurisdiction on the ground of forum inconvenient, delay, expense, hardship or otherwise howsoever.
You further expressly agree not to initiate any legal proceedings against Whizstorm & its directors in respect of any matter relating to or arising out of the website http://www.whizstorm.com, the site material, the service or this agreement or its use, interpretation or understanding in any jurisdiction except that of the courts in Mumbai, State of Maharashtra, India. You expressly agree that in the event of any litigation being commenced by you or anyone claiming under you or associated with you against Whizstorm or its directors in any jurisdiction other than that of the courts in Mumbai, India, then you will consent in and support an application for the stay of legal proceedings in such other jurisdiction so that the parties concerned may adopt appropriate legal proceedings in local Indian jurisdiction.
Payment Terms & Refund / Cancellation Policies :
Refund, if any, would be at the sole discretion of Whizstorm. User acknowledges and agrees that Whizstorm, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a CLIENT or a legitimate user against any amount(s) payable by User to Whizstorm under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services.
In case of creation of fake accounts, impersonation cases, illegal use of website, un-lawful entry to the secure part of the website or any such software or data, Whizstorm not only reserves the right to forfeit the amount paid by the user but also reserves the right to initiate legal & criminal proceedings against the un-lawful usage & breach of trust.
- All refund requests must be made within 7 days of the purchase of any service of package through Whizstorm's authorized website http://www.whizstorm.com. The refund request would be considered only in case any of the Whizstorm services are NOT availed anytime..
- Any refund request accepted by Whizstorm would not be more than 50% of the amount paid, considering the Whizstorm services availed, man hours spent, technology resources, respective taxes paid to the governments (both State of Maharashtra & India) and any other incidental expenses. The users may submit the refund requests on firstname.lastname@example.org
The users may submit the refund requests on email@example.com
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms & Conditions as outlined above, you can contact us at: