Study in New Zealand
Want to study in New Zealand? Know some Fast Facts about New Zealand as one of the best study abroad destination.
- New-Zealand is a sovereign island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean and a home to 4.79 million people. It’s a developed country with exceptional performance with regard to quality of life, education, health, and economic freedom. Its national economy is dominated by the service sector, followed by industrial, agriculture and tourism which is a significant source of revenue
- New-Zealand’s economy is ranked first in the world with respect to social progression, basic human needs, foundations of wellbeing, and the level of opportunities available to its citizens. It has a GDP growth rate of 3.0% P.A
- New-Zealand’s Capital Wellington has government headquarters like the Parliament, and Supreme Court. It is also a hub of Private sector and Multinational Corporates .
- A highly adventurous country, New-Zealand is not only a naturally beautiful country but its government is also focused on offering the best possible working and living environments to every individual. It has moderate weather patterns and a rarely found cool coastal climate
- There are eight universities in New-Zealand offering courses in all the main streams of Higher and Advanced Education. Furthermore, it includes 18 institutes of Technology and Polytechnics offering vocational courses of varying lengths and levels, focused on hands-on experience and practical skills
- It is a country with tremendous employment opportunities mainly because of the scarce population and world’s finest educational institutions. The country also provides students with good flexible learning/working opportunities and initiatives
- New-Zealand is one of those countries where one can apply for a working holiday visa and spend up a year working during or between the semesters. Overall, New-Zealand offers a healthy, safe and a diversified enriching experience to students pursuing higher education
New Zealand Education System
- New Zealand has 8 State-funded internationally recognized universities offering bachelor’s or master’s degree in a variety of subjects and specialized professional degrees. It has 18 technology institutions and over 600 training schools which cater to education in the specialized skills. Five universities in the top 50 of the world’s universities according to the QS World Top 500 rankings.
- Permanent residents can now be a part of higher education programs which are subsidized by the New Zealand government. Many people allow their children to enroll into exchange programs and spend their entire academic career in New Zealand.
- New Zealand’s education system is currently ranked as number 7 in the world which is much better than many OECD countries. New Zealand being a former British colony, their education structure is derived from the European education system.
- A Bachelor’s degree generally takes 3 to 4 years. Master’s degree takes 1 to 2 years to complete and requires a higher level of study, including research not usually incorporated in the diploma courses. Further pursuance of higher degrees with more research grants a doctorate
- Polytechnics and institutes of technology usually have certificate to postgraduate level courses
- Besides postgraduate studies and research, universities also offer higher and vocational degrees. Full and part time distance learning options are also available
- Although, one has to meet rigorous requirements and undertake particular tasks in order to stay on a student’s visa, it is not as intense as studying in an Ivy League school in England or Australia. You will receive extraordinary education without a toll on your mental health, which is the biggest advantage
Universities in New Zealand
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
|UNDER GRADUATE ( Bachelor's )||GRADUATE ( Master's )|
|TOEFL / IELTS / PTE|
|GRE / GMAT||*Variable|
|Work Experience Documents||*Variable|
*Variable- This requirement varies according to the program and university
How to Apply Through Whizstorm
SIGN UP and Search
If you wish to study in New Zealand, then you are at the right place. SIGN UP to our Web-based Portal that provides information of thousands of programs in New Zealand from which you can find the right programs that suit your goals, interests and requirement. Know more about how to Search-Shortlist-Apply through Whizstorm
Buy our PLAN that streamlines your Study In New Zealand process
Whizstorm offers various PLANS for dedicated assistance wherein our process experts assist you in every phase of your process starting with profile assessment, course selection, documentation, application, admission, financial planning and VISA. Know How Whizstorm helps with PLANS to STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
All these PLANS on WhizStorm are offered and serviced on our web-based portal, you can access your Advanced Student Dashboard which helps you to manage and track your process with complete assistance from your dedicated advisor.
Successfully Complete the Process and FLY to Study in New Zealand
Thus you can take our PLANS from anywhere in the world so that we help you successfully complete your STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND Process and Fly to achieve your dream of education abroad.
Explore our PLANS to STUDY in NEW ZEALAND
- Get dedicated assistance at every step of profile assessment, university selection, documentation, application, admission and VISA to start your NEW ZEALAND Education process
- Our Online software platform with access to the advanced dashboard enables you to track and manage your study abroad process simply and in time.
- Reasonably priced plans to help you at all the steps you need so that you can sucessfully start with your STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND