Studying abroad involves a long crucial procedure. One has to work scrupulously and with great patience.
The brief procedure to follow while executing your study abroad plan is as follows:
• Identifying the right country, university/ college, program that suits your career profile and future plans
• Expense, financial planning, education loans
• Selection of the right semester (fall / spring) for in-take
• Prerequisites for admission (credits, work experience, scores for language and admission tests like GRE / TOEFL / IELTS / SAT, etc.)
• Shortlisting and applying to the selected universities
• Receiving admit and admission procedure
• Accommodation, living expenses, Health insurance, scholarships, if any
• Visa interview preparation and application, Biometrics / Visa processing This is the general procedure required through out the world, although it depends on the country from which you are applying, the country to which are planning to study in, the university, program and many other factors. To have a hassle-free process our experts can guide you through.
To book a free counselling session please contact us at Whizstorm