Find all the information you need to study abroad on our blog.
FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR BACHELORS ABROAD
Here are few tips on how to plan your finances for a Bachelor’s abroad:
1. Search regarding scholarships which are available to students by universities
2. Education loans that are available for that particular program / course
3. Talk to your parents if they are going to sponsor your education without a loan
4. Evaluate job prospects after completion, ROI
5. Keep handy all the financial documents and verification to submit to the concerned authorities if required
6. Find out if the country you are going to allow students to work, search for assistant-ships or intern-ships
7. It is highly advisable to work while you study as abroad education is expensive
Our experts can guide you to design a perfect financial plan.
To book a counseling session please contact us at https://whizstorm.com.